Turn Down the Volume on Holiday Stress
Look up the word woman in the dictionary and the definition reads: planner, keeper of the family schedules, jack of all trades, and the glue that holds it all together. Ok, not really but it would be a pretty accurate description. You have a lot on your plate managing things like work, kids, home life, parents, siblings, partners, the list goes on and on. And for most of us, we shoulder the lion's share of the holiday planning, which also means the holiday stress. This year, I decided it is time for a change. I want to enjoy my holidays, not stress/zombie walk through them and then wonder what the heck happened because it is suddenly 2018?! Do you want to join me in turning down the din of holiday stress?
Sign up in the box on the left and between Thanksgiving and New Year's you will receive a weekly tip on reducing holiday stress. By joining this mini-revolution you are saying no to the status quo of overwhelm and burn out around the holidays and are saying yes to you and to enjoyment. It is my gift to you. I would be honored to have you join me.
Turn Down the Volume tips will:
1. Help you delineate obligation vs what you want to do.
2. Recognize overwhelm before you find yourself head first in a box of chocolates.
3. Shine a light on expectations and how if left unchecked they can steal your joy.
4. Help you tap into your body to slow down.
5. Remind you to take care of you. Self-care is not selfish, is critical to your sanity this time of year and will ultimately benefit everyone around you.
Sign up today and your first tip will arrive shortly. Don't worry if we are already in to the holiday season when you sign up, all tips will be shared with you.
Keep an eye out for bonus holiday gifts as a thank you for signing up.